Saturday 17 July 2010

NEW OFFER

Hi all,
I've been looking over the old post that encouraged you to try and recruit other people to my blog. Although the response was not as promising as I'd hoped (i.e. no one recruited anyone), I remain undaunted. We Tuffins are a tenacious bunch, if not a little fat. So, here's the new offer: I will pay anyone a million pounds if they get one or more people to sign up. I'm also offering free holidays to the Bahamas, a world cruise, or a month in a sixteen bedroom villa in the heart of Tuscany, complete with servants and staff. If that doesn't wet your appetite, I'll throw in a shopping spree to Oxford Street in London for two and a £1000 to spend while you're there. You'll also get two tickets to a West End show of your choice plus an invitation to the after performance party.
So, there it is. What are you waiting for? Recommend (or force) a friend now and win one of the many exciting prices listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment