Thursday 16 September 2010

Fab New Picture

Hi all,
as you can see I've uploaded a photograph of myself for those of you who have no idea just how fabulous I look. This picture was taken by my agent. Yes, I have an agent now. He's not a literarary agent, he's a look-a-like agent. In an attempt to shore up my faltering income I've signed up as a famous person look a like. For this picture (I think it's called a publicity shot) I'm supposed to be Sir Winston Churchill, Alf Garnett, Phil Mitchell's dad, a peanut or Michael Stipe after a particularly heavy pie-munching session outside Devon Savouries in Swindon. I'm also down as a Brad Pitt/David Beckham or George Clooney look a like. The last three were my suggestion but Sebastian, my agent, didn't seem to think I'd get much work if I just included Pitt/Becks/Cloon on my CV. Tosser.

No comments:

Post a Comment