Sunday 27 June 2010

Great News For My Army Of Followers!

Great news army of five! With the rapidly static non-increasing-any-time-soon situation that I, your fabulous leader is facing, I thought I'd see if I couldn't rustle up some extra recruits by making you all an offer you can't refuse.

This week is: Introduce a Friend Week.

Yes, exciting news isn't it? For one week only I'm offering you, loyal follower, the chance to become an elite member of Sensei Buffoon! with your very own personalised tribute written by me.

That's right! For every new member you introduce to Sensei Buffoon! you'll get a personalised tribute (written by me) exclusively for and about you! Not only that, but I'll publish it on Sensei Buffoon! for all the world to see.

Imagine the look of awe, admiration, lust, hatred, envy and lust on the faces of your friends when they read all the fabulous lies I'm willing to write about you. Your popularity among everyone you know, and even among everyone you don't know, will escalate to unimaginable heights. People will sit at your feet and worship you. Little children will want to be just like you when they grow up. Your partner (be they your business partner or the other kind) will suddenly find you attractive again. Your life will change for the better and all because of the fabulous rubbish I'm willing to say about you.

So don't delay. Drag, coax or cajole a friend along to Sensei Buffoon! and sit back and reap the benefits of your very own personalised Sensei Buffoon! Tribute.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Steve, what an opportunity!!! I have introduced my sister, does that count?
    So glad to finally be introduced to ur blog of wonderousness :)

    ReplyDelete